You can stop chasing after the perfect holiday dinner roll recipe. I've got it here along with swirl bread recipes that will make everyone say,
"Yes, please and thank you.”
Holiday Dinner Rolls and Swirly Breads by Jill McKeever offers
- Step-by-step visual aids for making dinner rolls, swirl breads, and cinnamon roll
- Dairy-free, plant-based recipes with minimal use of vegan butter, such as for coating bowls, pans, and helping spices to stick to dough)
- New holiday favorite breakfast breads, dessert breads your family will enjoy for years to come
- Swirls breads that will make your online friends drool and envy your culinary skills
The BEST Holiday Dinner Rolls recipe that creates melt-in-your-mouth, slap-your-momma dinner rolls.
Table of Contents in this cookbook update
- Tips for Best Bread Results
- Holiday Dinner Rolls Prepared with Stand Mixer
- Handmade Holiday Dinner Rolls
- Spinach–Vegan Feta Bread
- Spiced Apple-Walnut Swirl Bread
- Coconut-Walnut Bread with Dark Chocolate Ganache
- Cranberry-Orange Swirl Bread
- Picky Eater's Cinnamon Rolls (Nut-Free)
- Holiday Dinner Rolls & Cinnamon Rolls
- Stopping Here For Now
- About the Author
Hang on to this copy!
When I add more recipes to this ebook, you'll get an email from me with a link back to my website to a download link for the revised book. I'm saying it now, so you’ll know it won't be some scammy, spammy random email. Since you've already purchased this book, all future updates will be free to you. If you ever change devices or lose your downloads, remember the email you used when you purchased my ebooks. I can look up your name and email and resend download links for all the ebooks you've ever purchased from me. Pretty cool, huh? I thought so, too.
For questions regarding downloading this PDF or the recipes in it, use the contact form to contact me.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS PRODUCT IS A PDF/EBOOK DOWNLOAD. This ebook was designed to be printer-friendly. It is best viewed through iBooks, Google Drive, and PDF reader apps. It is not Kindle friendly, i’m sorry to say.